Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for SSC Officer : The Indian Navy invites applications from eligible unmarried Men and Women candidates for or grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing June 2023 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. The last date for submission of applications is 6th November 2022. Other details of the Indian Navy Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSC Officer|
|No of Vacancy||217|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech /M.Sc. Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Last Registration Date||6th November 2022|
Indian Navy Recruitment Description
Indian Navy is hiring candidates for the post of SSC Officer
Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancies
|SSC Officer (Executive Branch)||121|
|SSC Officer (Education Branch)||12|
|SSC Officer (Technical Branch)||84|
Indian Navy Recruitment Age Limit
- As per Advertisement.
Indian Navy Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Executive Branch: B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks.
- Education Branch: First Class M.Sc. Post Graduate in relevant discipline.
- Technical Branch: B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in relevant discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks.
Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website.
- SSB Examination / Interview.
Indian Navy Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21st October,2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th November,2022.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment?
- Eligible Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website from 21st October 2022.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, the candidates are required to upload relevant documents.
- The candidates are required to fill all details such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- The last date for registration of online application is 06/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here