IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment 2022 for Non Executive : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executive vacancies in various locations of IOCL Pipelines Division. The last date for submission of applications is 10th October 2022. Other details of the IOCL Pipeline Division Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||IOCL Pipeline Division|
|Post Name||Non Executive|
|No of Vacancy||56|
|Qualification||Diploma / Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass|
|Salary||₹ 23000 – ₹ 105000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Various locations of IOCL Division|
|Last Registration Date||10th October, 2022|
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment Description
IOCL Pipeline Division is hiring candidates for the post of Non Executive
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Engineering Assistants (EA)||23|
|Technical Attendant (TA)||33|
IOCL Non Executive State wise Vacancies:
- West Bengal – 11
- Uttar Pradesh – 06
- Assam – 01
- Bihar – 02
- Punjab – 02
- Himachal Pradesh – 01
- Gujarat – 04
- Andhra Pradesh – 01
- Odisha – 09
- Chhattisgarh – 01
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment Age Limit
- 18 to 26 years as on 12th September 2022. Age Relaxation as per IOCL Rules.
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering Assistant: 03 years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the required disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute. Minimum percentage of marks – 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates fort he posts reserved for them).
- Technical Attendant: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board. Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Test
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT)
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 100/- for General (including EWS) and OBC categories.
- The fee is to be paid through online mode only through SBI collect.
- No fee for SC, ST, PwBD category candidates.
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment Salary
- Engineering Assistants: Grade IV ₹ 25000 – 105000/-
- Technical Attendant: Grade I ₹ 23000 – 78000/-
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th October, 2022
How to Apply for IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through IOCL Pipelines recruitment portal (plapps.indianoil.in)
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature and Educational qualification documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 10/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here