ISP Nashik Recruitment 2022 for Assistant, Officer : India Security Press (ISP), Nashik Road recruitment advertisement of Welfare Officer and Junior Office Assistant positions. The last date for submission of applications is 10th October, 2022. Other details of the ISP Nashik Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ISP Nashik Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||ISP Nashik|
|Post Name||Assistant, Officer|
|No of Vacancy||16|
|Qualification||Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State|
|Salary||₹ 29740 – ₹103000/-per Month*|
|Last Registration Date||10th October 2022|
ISP Nashik Recruitment Description
ISP Nashik is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant, Officer
ISP Nashik Recuritment Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Office Assistant||15|
ISP Nashik Recruitment Age Limit
- Welfare Officer: Maximum 30 years (candidate should be born not earlier than 11.10.1992 and not later than 10.10.2004 – both dates inclusive)
- Junior Office Assistant: Maximum 28 years (candidate should be born not earlier than 11.10.1994 and not later than 10.10.2004 – both dates inclusive)
- Age Relaxation – 03 years for OBC, Plus 10 years for PwBD.
ISP Nashik Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Welfare Officer||(1) Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules, 1966.|
(2) Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
(3) Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry/ Factory as Welfare Officer/ Personnel Officer/ HR Executive in HR or Welfare Department.
|Junior Office Assistant||(1) Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline with at least 55% marks.|
(2) Computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30 wpm.
ISP Nashik Recruitment Selection Process
- Online Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Typing Skill Test (For Junior Office Assistant)
ISP Nashik Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 600/- (excluding taxes as applicable) for General (UR)/ EWS and OBC (NCL) category candidates.
- ₹ 200/- (excluding taxes as applicable) for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged category (PwBD) and Ex-Servicemen category candidates.
ISP Nashik Recruitment Salary
- Welfare Officer: Level A-2 ₹ 29740 – 103000/-
- Junior Office Assistant: Level B-3 ₹ 21540 – 77160/-
ISP Nashik Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10th September, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th October, 2022
How to Apply for ISP Nashik Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through ISP Nashik official website (ibpsonline.ibps.in/ispnraug22/) from 10th September 2022.
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, a hand written declaration and Educational qualification documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 10/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here