IWAI Recruitment 2022 for Steno, Clerk, Assistant : Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following positions by direct recruitment basis at IWAI Headquarters, Noida and Regional Offices. The last date for registration of online applications is 17th December 2022. Other details of the IWAI Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) is the statutory authority in charge of the waterways in India. It was constituted under IWAI Act-1985 by the Parliament of India. Its headquarters is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
IWAI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)|
|Post Name||Steno, Clerk, Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||14|
|Qualification||Degree in C.S./ I.T. or equivalent / Matric with 12th class|
|Salary||₹ 19900– 208700/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Noida and Regional Offices|
|Last Registration Date||17th December 2022.|
IWAI Recruitment Description
IWAI is hiring candidates for the post of Steno, Clerk, Assistant
IWAI Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts)||02|
|Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS)||03|
|Stenographer – D||04|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04|
IWAI Recruitment Age Limit
- Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts): 40 years
- EDP Assistant: 35 years
- Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS): 30 years
- Stenographer – D: 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 27 years
IWAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts): Degree with professional qualification of passing of final exam of Institute of Charted Accountants or the SAS Commercial Examination of Indian Audit & Accounts Department or Member of any of the organized Accounts & Audit Service.
- EDP Assistant: Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. 01 year experience in Data Entry Operations on Electronic Data Processing machine.
- Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS): Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years’ experience in Hydrography / land survey Or SR I /II certificate of the Indian Navy with 7 years’ experience in Hydrography.
- Stenographer – D: Matric with 12th class or equivalent. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts@ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 mts. (English) 75 mts. (Hindi) (on Manual Typewriter) or 50 mts (English) 65 mts. (Hindi) on Computer).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matric with 12th class or equivalent. Typing Speed 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter. (OR) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
IWAI Recruitment Selection Process
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test)
- Documents Verification.
IWAI Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 200/- for SC / ST / PWD / EWS category candidates.
- ₹ 500/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- The fee payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
IWAI Recruitment Salary
- Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts): Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700/-
- EDP Assistant: Level 06 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-
- Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS): Level 06 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-
- Stenographer – D: Level 04 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Level 02 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-
IWAI Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th December 2022
How to Apply for IWAI Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through IWAI official website (iwai.nic.in) from 18th November 2022.
- The candidates should enter basic details and upload scanned copy of recent photograph and required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 17/12/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here