JKSSB Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer : Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has published recruitment notification of UT Cadre posts (Junior Engineer) of Public Works (R&B) Department under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services. The last date for registration of online applications is 20th December 2022. Other details of the JKSSB Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
JKSSB Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancy||1045|
|Qualification||Diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering|
|Salary||₹ 35400 – 112400/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Registration Date||20th December 2022.|
JKSSB Recruitment Description
JKSSB is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Engineer.
JKSSB Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
JKSSB Recruitment Age Limit(As on 01/01/2022)
- For General – 40 Years
- For SC / ST / RBA / ALC/IB / EWS / PSP / Social Caster – 43 Years
- For Physically Challenged Person – 42 Years
- For Government Service – 40 Years
JKSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 03 years Diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering from a Government Recognized Institute / Indian University degree. in Civil / Mechanic engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India.
JKSSB Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination (Objective Type, Multiple choice Questions)
- Document Verification (DV)
JKSSB Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 550/- for General Category etc.
- ₹ 450/- for SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories.
- The Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
JKSSB Recruitment Salary
- Level-6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/- per month.
JKSSB Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th December,2022
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment?
- Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal (ssbjk.org.in).
- The Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of all required documents.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 20/12/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here