Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice : Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Ernakulam invites online applications from eligible Graduate and Diploma holders in Engineering & Non-Engineering fields for recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentices for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 – in various fields. The last date for submission of applications is 14th October 2022. Other details of the Kochi Metro Rail Limited Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Kochi Metro Rail Limited|
|No of Vacancy||35|
|Qualification||First Class Engineering Degree/First Class Diploma/B.Com / BA|
|Salary||₹ 8000/- – ₹ 9000/- per Month*|
|Last Registration Date||14th October, 2022|
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment Description
Kochi Metro Rail Limited is hiring candidates for the post of Apprentice
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Vacancy Discipline wise
- Architectural Assistant – 02
- Electrical Engineering – 07
- Computer Science & Information Technology – 02
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 01
- Civil Engineering – 14
- Computer Hardware Maintenance – 02
- Safety and Fire Engineering – 02
- HR/ADMIN (B.Com / BA English) – 05
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment Vacancies
|Qualification||No of Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice (B.E. / B.Tech)||05|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||25|
|Non- Technical Graduate Apprentices (B.Com / BA)||05|
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment Age Limit
- The Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
[Passing out/ Completing the relevant courses in 2020, 2021 & 2022]
- Graduate Apprentices (BE/B.Tech): First Class Engineering Degree [04 / 03 year duration (for lateral entry)] awarded by any recognized Indian University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks/ 6.75 CGPA.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: First Class Diploma (3-year duration) awarded by State Technical Board/University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
- Non- Technical Graduate Apprentices: B.Com / BA English – First Class Graduation (3-year duration) awarded by any recognized Indian University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Test/ Computer Based Test (AND / OR)
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment Application Fee
- ₹ 800/- for Un-Reserved (UR) / General Category.
- ₹ 500/- for OBC / EWS Category.
- No fee for SC / Ex-Servicemen.
- The fee shall be paid only by Bank Challan generated through Recruitment Portal.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment Salary
- Graduate Apprentice & Commerce graduates: ₹ 9000 per month
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma): ₹ 8000/- per month
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th October,2022 / 25th October, 2022
How to Apply for Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are first required to enroll online application through Apprenticeship National Web Portal (boat-srp.com / www.mhrdnats.gov.in).
- The last date for submission of online applications through NATS portal is 14/10/2022.
- The last date for applying KMRL online application is 25/10/2022.
- For queries, related to student enrolment in Web portal, contact through e-mail:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For any clarification about this recruitment contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here