KVIC Recruitment 2022 for Director, Officer : Directorate of Administration and H.R, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Mumbai invites applications from eligible officials for recruitment of Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Director posts. The last date for submission of applications is 9th November 2022. Other details of the KVIC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
KVIC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Director, Officer|
|No of Vacancy||09|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology / Chartered Accountant / Bachelors degree / Masters degree|
|Salary||₹ 15600 – ₹ 67000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Mumbai or any other State/ Divisional Offices/ MDTC|
|Last Registration Date||9th November 2022.|
KVIC Recruitment Description
KVIC is hiring candidates for the post of Director, Officer
KVIC Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Group ‘A’)||02|
|Director (Group ‘A’)||07|
KVIC Recruitment Job Location
- Head Quarter Mumbai or any other State/ Divisional Offices/ MDTC in the country as per requirements.
KVIC Recruitment Age Limit
- Not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
KVIC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University; or
- Chartered Accountant; or
- Masters degree in any subject from a recognised University; or
- Bachelors degree in Law from a recognised University; and
- 15 years’ experience in the relevant field for the post of Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Twelve years’ experience in the relevant field for the post of Director.
KVIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Officers of the Central Government/ State Government/ Statutory Authorities/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis.
KVIC Recruitment Selection Process
- Personal Interview.
KVIC Recruitment Salary
- Deputy CEO: Pay Band-4 ₹ 37400 – 67000 with Grade Pay ₹ 8700/- (Pre revised)
- Director: Pay Band – 3 ₹ 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of ₹ 7600/- (Pre revised)
KVIC Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 9th November, 2022
How to Apply for KVIC Recruitment?
- Completed application duly forwarded through proper channel along with the copy of ACR/APAR of last five years & Vigilance Clearance shall be sent to: Director (Administration & HR), Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Gramodaya, 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai 400 056 (Maharashtra).
- The candidates also send soft copy of application and documents by email to: email@example.com.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 09/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here