Lenovo Hiring 2022 For Cloud Services Support Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Lenovo is one of the world’s leading personal technology companies, producing innovative PCs and mobile internet devices. Lenovo is the world’s largest PC vendor and fourth largest smartphone company.
Lenovo Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Lenovo
- Job Position: Cloud Services Support Engineer
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Job Type: Full time / Part Time / Work From Home
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor or higher Degree in C.S., IT
- Batch: 2023 and Below
- Salary: up to ₹ 6.9 Lakhs (Expected)
Lenovo Job Description
Lenovo is hiring candidates for the post of Cloud Services Support Engineer.
Lenovo Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues involving, Azure Cloud Services, Microsoft 365, along with other Cloud & SaaS Products.
- Document all technical inquiries and develop content for knowledge base.
- Support key internal initiatives involving pre-release testing, validation, and documentation.
- This is a Global Support is provided 24/7 rotational shifts.
- Provide highly technical end-user support to clients via telephone, email, and ticketing system.
- Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal teams for account & subscription management.
- Work 3PO wherever needed to support the scenarios.
- Work with Global Team Leads from Sale, Billing, and other LOBS.
Lenovo Job Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technical field
Lenovo Job Preferred skill
- At least 2-5 year of experience in technical support in below Azure and M365 based products.
- Azure Services (AAD, VM, Networking, Storage)
- MS Office (Installation, Activation etc.)
- MS Teams
- OneDrive for business
- SharePoint online (Permissions, File management etc.)
- Exchange online (Mailbox creation, management, migration, mail-flow etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in Technical Support and Ticketing Software Skills
- High customer concentration.
- Good communication soft skills.
- Language Skills – English (Native)
- Excellent verbal and written language skills, customer issue handling, and communications skills are essential to this position. Candidates may undergo a detailed interview process consisting of technical scenarios, customer skill vetting, as well as role play interviewing and hands-on problem recreation and problem resolution testing.
How to Apply for Lenovo Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Job online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Telegram Channel Links: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here