LIC Recruitment 2022 for Officer : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications for engagement of Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Chief Digital Officer (CDO) and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in LIC India on Contract Basis. The last date for submission of applications is 10th October, 2022. Other details of the LIC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
LIC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC )|
|Post Name||Chief Technical Officer (CTO)|
Chief Digital Officer (CDO) and
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
|No of Vacancy||03|
|Qualification||Engineering Graduate or MCA/Bachelors/ Master’s degree|
|Salary||As per rules and regulation|
|Job Location||Central Office Mumbai.|
|Last Registration Date||10th October, 2022|
LIC Recruitment Description
LIC is hiring candidates for the post of Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Chief Digital Officer (CDO) and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
LIC Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Chief Technical Officer (CTO)||01|
|Chief Digital Officer (CDO)||01|
|Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)||01|
LIC Recruitment Age Limit
- Maximum 58 years as on 1st January 2023.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
LIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Chief Technical Officer (CTO): Engineering Graduate or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 15 years relevant experience.
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO): Bachelors/ Master’s degree preferably a combination of Business/ Technology/ Computer Science/ Digital Marketing or related fields. Minimum 15 years relevant experience.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO): Graduate from a reputed University, preferably with credible certifications in information security or an Engineer from a reputed University. Minimum 15 years relevant experience.
LIC Recruitment Selection Process
- Initial Screening.
- Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
- Selection will be based on personal interview/ interactions.
LIC Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 1000/- plus GST as applicable for General / OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 100/- plus GST as applicable for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode only using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
LIC Recruitment Salary
- The compensation package would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
LIC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10th September 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th October 2022.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through LIC IBPS Online Application Portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/licctojul22/) from 10th September 2022.
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature Image, Brief Resume Image and required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 10/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here