Microsoft Hiring 2022 For Technical Support Engineering IC3 – Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Microsoft Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineering IC3|
|Salary||₹ 14.1 LPA*|
|Qualifications||Bachelor s degree|
|Job Location||Up to 50% work from home|
Apply for Target Integration
Apply for ThoughtWorks
Apply for S & P Global
Apply for McAfee
Apply for Moody’s
Microsoft Job Description:
Microsoft is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Support Engineering IC3 .
Microsoft Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help solve technically complex, strategic/high-profile or long-running customer cases that may require interaction with Software Engineering
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
Microsoft Job Preferred skill:
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- An Azure Networking Support Escalation Engineer will have
- Familiarity with networking concepts including VIPs, NAT, DNS
- Familiarity with networking tools (ping, tracert, tracemon, wire shark, etc.)
- Understanding of load balancing, VPN technologies preferred
- Understanding of the OSI model and related concepts.
- Experience on Azure Virtual Network
- Experience on Azure DNS and clarity on DNS concepts
- Experience and understanding on Express Route Circuit and Application Gateway
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here