Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 for Data Scientist : Microsoft is hiring Data Scientist Internship for 2024 batches students. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Microsoft Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Data Scientist Internship|
|Job Location||Across India|
Apply for Siemens
Apply for Orange
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for Amazon
Apply for MedPlus
Microsoft Job Description:
Microsoft is hiring freshers for the post of Data Scientist Internship.
Microsoft Job Responsibilities:
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations, and predictive models.
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs.
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations.
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next-generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services.
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large-scale end-to-end applications/solutions.
Microsoft Job Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA. A batch of 2024. (No backlogs)
Microsoft Job Preferred skill:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Basic knowledge of any scripting language.
- Kaggle’s score is a plus.
- Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here