Moody’s Hiring 2022 For Associate- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Moody’s Recruitment 2022
|Salary||₹ 8 LPA*|
|Qualifications||M.Com/ M.Sc/ MBA/ MA|
Apply for Wipro
Apply for Atlas Copco
Apply for Cisco
Apply for SafeSend
Apply for CDK Global
Moody’s Job Description:
Moody’s is hiring candidates for the post of Associate.
Moody’s Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare a variety of discrete credit process inputs, perform preliminary analyses to identify trends in data, and apply reasoning to the completed work product.
- Perform financial statement analysis using accounting and finance principles to read and understand financial statements and other disclosures related to debt issuers’ performance.
- Apply Moody’s relevant methodology standards and requirements to financial data and make appropriate adjustments.
- Create a variety of standard initial work package items that serve as starting point to the ratings and research process including data, spreadsheets, charts, and tables:
- Update financial spreadsheets, charts and tables:Identify trends in data and apply reasoning to work being completed
- Initiate/escalate deeper reviews when necessary
- Prepare presentation materials for outreach activities.
- Provide support for RRS and R&R in monitoring / surveillance of Moody’s rated issuers.
- Support monitoring of analyst credit portfolios through news and industry source tracking and highlight key issues requiring further analysis.
- Understand the application of accounting concepts on a particular entity.
- Create documentation and provide guidance to support analysts and outsourcers.
- Review, adjust and publish data to external market participants.
- Support the credit administration process and perform other routine administrative and ad hoc tasks, as directed by RRS & R&R Teams.
- The position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry.
Moody’s Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum graduate/ degree. Preferably a post graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
Moody’s Job Preferred skill:
- Relevant work experience in credit, financial research & analysis.
- Good Accounting background.
- Demonstrates knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Moody’s Corporation, often referred to as Moody’s, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service, an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics, an American provider of financial analysis software and services.
How to Apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here