MRB TN Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Surgeon : Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Chennai invites online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (General) on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. The last date for submission of applications is 25th October 2022. Other details of the MRB TN Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
MRB TN Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB) TAMILNADU|
|Post Name||Assistant Surgeon|
|No of Vacancy||1021|
|Salary||Level-22 ₹ 56100 – 17750/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Registration Date||25th October 2022.|
MRB TN Recruitment Description
MRB TN is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Surgeon
MRB TN Recruitment Age Limit
(As on 01/07/2022)
- 37 years for General.
- 59 years for Reserved category.
- 47 years for Differently Abled Candidate (Others).
- 50 years for Ex-servicemen (Others).
MRB TN Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS Degree.
- Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than 12 months.
- Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
MRB TN Recruitment Selection Process
- Tamil Language Eligibility Test (10th Standard Level)
- Computer Based Test/ Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR)
MRB TN Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 500/- for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) category candidates.
- ₹ 1000/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
MRB TN Recruitment Salary
- Level-22 ₹ 56100 – 17750/- per month*
MRB TN Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th October,2022.
How to Apply for MRB TN Recruitment?
- Eligible Interested Candidates are required to apply online through TN MRB Official website (mrb.tn.gov.in).
- The candidates are required to all details include Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Fill online application form and upload scanned copy of all relevant documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 25/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here