NALCO Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) : National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is looking for committed, promising and competent young Graduate Engineers for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Chemical, Chemistry, Civil and Mining disciplines. The last date for submission of applications is 11th September 2022. Other details of the NALCO Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NALCO Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs)|
|No of Vacancy||189|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology and M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC|
|Salary||₹ 40000 – 3% – 140000/- during one year of training with starting basic pay of ₹ 40,000/- After successful completion of training, Assistant Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of ₹ 60000-3%-180000/- with one additional increment.|
|Last Registration Date||11th September 2022|
NALCO Recruitment Description
NALCO is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs)
NALCO Recruitment Age Limit
- Maximum 30 years as on 11.09.2022 i.e. candidates born before 11.09.1992 need not apply.
NALCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD category taking average of all the semesters/ years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).
- For Chemistry discipline, the requisite qualification is M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/ year by the institute / University.
NALCO Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection on the basis of GATE 2022 Score and Personal Interview.
NALCO Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 500/- for General, OBC & EWS Candidates.
- ₹ 100/- for all other candidates including departmental candidates.
- The candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account/ credit/ debit card.
NALCO Recruitment Salary
- ₹ 40000 – 3% – 140000/- during one year of training with starting basic pay of ₹ 40,000/- irrespective of their previous experience or last drawn basic pay in previous organization.
- After successful completion of training, Assistant Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of ₹ 60000-3%-180000/- with one additional increment.
NALCO Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11th September 2022
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates shall fill up the online application form with required details and proceed step by step.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 11/09/2022 up to 5:30 PM.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here