National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2022 for Scientist: National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Roorkee, Uttarakhand invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of following Scientist Vacancies at its Headquarters and Regional Centre Guwahati, Beigavi, Patna, Kakinada, Jammu and Bhopal or any part of the country. The posts to be filled up by direct recruitment / absorption / deputation basis. The last date for submission of applications is 20th October 2022. Other details of the National Institute of Hydrology Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Hydrology|
|No of Vacancy||18|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Ph.D. /Master’s Degree|
|Salary||₹56100/– up to 216600/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Any where in India|
|Last Registration Date||20th October, 2022|
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment Description
National Institute of Hydrology is hiring candidates for the post of Scientist
National Institute of Hydrology Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment Age Limit
- Scientist F: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Scientist C: Not exceeding 40 years for General & 43 years for OBC.
- Scientist B: Not exceeding 35 years for General & 38 years for OBC.
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist F: Post Graduate Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines (OR) Ph.D. Minimum 15 years experience in R&D Organizations and / or academic and / or Industrial Institutions.
- Scientist C: At least 60% marks or equivalent in Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines. Minimum 03 years experience in R&D Organizations and / or academic and / or Industrial Institutions.
- Scientist B: At least 60% marks or equivalent in Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Vacancy Disciplines: Water Resources, Hydrology, Hydraulics, Irrigation, Soil and Water Conservation, Environmental Engineering, Remote Sensing and GIS.
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination / Interview.
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 100/- only.
- The fee in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “National Institute of Hydrology” payable at SBI Branch of IIT Roorkee.
- No fee for PH / SC / ST category candidates.
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment Salary
|Scientist F||Level 13A ₹ 131100 – 216600/-|
|Scientist C||Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700/-|
|Scientist B||Level 10 ₹ 56100 – 177500/-|
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 3rd September, 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th October, 2022.
How to Apply for National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through NIH Roorkee Official website (nihroorkee.gov.in).
- The online registration will remain open for a period of 30 days w.e.f. 09/09/2022.
- The hard copy of application along with supporting documents duly self attested addressed to :The Senior Administrative Officer, National Institute of Hydrology, Kalvigyan Bhawan, Roorkee – 247667 (Uttarakhand)” through Speed / Registered Post Only.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 20/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here