NBRC Recruitment 2022 for Engineer, Scientist : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) (Deemed University), Gurgaon, Haryana state invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Senior Engineer and Scientist positions on Direct Recruitment / Deputation including Short term contract basis. The last date for submission of applications is 17th October 2022. Other details of the NBRC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NBRC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Engineer, Scientist|
|No of Vacancy||03|
|Qualification||M.E. / M.Tech /Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Engineering / Post Graduate|
|Salary||₹ 67700 – ₹ 209200/-per Month*|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Last Registration Date||17th October, 2022.|
NBRC Recruitment Description
NBRC is hiring candidates for the post of Engineer, Scientist
NBRC Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Scientist – III||02|
NBRC Recruitment Age Limit
- Senior Engineer: 50 years
- Scientist: Not exceeding 43 years
NBRC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Engineer: M.E. / M.Tech engineering graduate or equivalent qualification with minimum 08 years supervisory experience in the relevant field.
- Scientist: Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Engineering / Post Graduate Medical Qualification (MD) or equivalent. Minimum 03 years post qualification experience in Neuroscience or related fields.
- For Deputation: Officials from Central / State Government Departments, Scientific / Research / Teaching Institutions / Universities / Autonomous Bodies under Central / State Governments.
NBRC Recruitment Selection Process
- Test / Interview.
NBRC Recruitment Salary
- Senior Engineer: Level 12 ₹ 78800 – 209200/-
- Scientist: Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700/-
NBRC Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th October, 2022
How to Apply for NBRC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates apply in prescribed application format available at NBRC Official website (nbrc.ac.in).
- The last date for receipt of applications is 17/10/2022.
- The last date for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir is 01/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here