NCCF Recruitment 2022 for Engineer : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following manpower purely on outsource basis for deployment in the office of National Cooperative Consumer’s Federation of India Limited (NCCF). The last date for submission of applications is 24th October 2022. Other details of the NCCF Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NCCF Recruitment 2022
|No of Vacancy||05|
|Qualification||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Salary||₹ 27,000/- – ₹ 58,819/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||24th October, 2022|
NCCF Recruitment Description
NCCF is hiring candidates for the post of Engineer
NCCF Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||04|
NCCF Recruitment Age Limit
- Maximum 60 years.
NCCF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. Preference will be given to candidate having working experience in planning/ designing and overseeing of execution of construction of building structure. Preferably in Government Institution/ Organizations/ Autonomous Institution/ PSUs.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/Board with minimum 55% marks. Preference will be given to the candidates having two years working experience in Planning/ Execution/ Maintenance of Civil Engineering works (preferably in government Institutions/ organizations/ department / Autonomous/ academic institutions or Class-A Contractors/ PSUs/ other big/ reputed firms).
NCCF Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
NCCF Recruitment Application Fee:
- General – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – ₹ 531/- (₹ 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – ₹ 531/- (₹ 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
NCCF Recruitment Salary
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): ₹ 58,819/- per month
- Junior Engineer (Civil): ₹ 27,000/- per month
NCCF Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24th October, 2022.
How to Apply for NCCF Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through BECIL Official Website (becilregistration.in).
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps as given below :-
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 24/10/2022.
- For any technical queries contact email id: firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) For queries other than technical: email@example.com OR 0120-4177860.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here