NCR Hiring 2023 For Backend Developer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
NCR Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Backend Developer|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for SAP
Apply for Emerson
Apply for Agiloft
Apply for Zoho
NCR Job Description
NCR is hiring candidates for the post of Backend Developer.
NCR Job Eligibility Criteria
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
NCR Job Preferred skill
- Extensive experience developing large-scale software products
- Solid experience developing using Node.JS
- You have experience using TypeScript
- Understanding of server-side development and a RESTful API layer
- You’re T-shaped – having a broad range of technology knowledge and interests with greater depth in some areas.
How to Apply for NCR Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
The National Capital Region is a planning region centred upon the National Capital Territory of Delhi in India. It encompasses Delhi and several districts surrounding it from the states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here