NCRMP Recruitment 2022 for Specialist, Manager : National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP) New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Director, Manager and Consultants / Specialist posts on deputation / contract basis. Apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in employment news paper. The last date for submission of applications is 3rd October, 2022. Other details of the NCRMP Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NCRMP Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Specialist, Manager|
|No of Vacancy||10|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Registration Date||3rd October, 2022|
NCRMP Recruitment Description
NCRMP is hiring candidates for the post of Specialist, Manager
NCRMP post wise Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Deputy Project Director (Director Level)||01|
|Project Manager (Under Secretary Level)||01|
|IT and Network Manager||01|
|Social Management Specialist||01|
NCRMP Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 3rd September 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 3rd October, 2022
How to Apply for NCRMP Recruitment?
- Application in prescribed format available at NCRMP official website (www.ncrmp.gov.in).
- Completed applications should be addressed to “The Project Accountant / Admn Officer, National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP), National Disaster Management Authroity (NDMA), Government of India, NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Envlave, New Delhi – 110029”.
- Apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper. i.e. Last date will be 03/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here