NERIWALM Recruitment 2022 for Research, Officer, Director : North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM), Dolabari, Assam invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of following positions on direct / deputation basis. The last date for submission of applications is 31st October 2022. Other details of the NERIWALM Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NERIWALM Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM)|
|Post Name||Research, Officer, Director|
|No of Vacancy||09|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/B.Sc. /Master Degree/Government Officers|
|Salary||As per 7th CPC|
|Job Location||Dolabari, Assam|
|Last Registration Date||31st October,2022.|
NERIWALM Recruitment Description
NERIWALM is hiring candidates for the post of Research, Officer, Director
NERIWALM Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Deputy Director (Admin.)||01|
|Assistant Library and information Officer||01|
|Research Associate (WRE)||02|
|Research Associate (Agriculture)||02|
|Research Associate (Social Science)||01|
NERIWALM Recruitment Age Limit
- Deputy Director: Not exceeding 56 years
- Administrative Officer: Not exceeding 56 years
- Assistant Library and information Officer: Not exceeding 56 years
- Research Associate: Not exceeding 30 years
- Superintendent: Not exceeding 56 years
NERIWALM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Deputation Posts: Officers under the Central Government / State Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Semi Government / Statutory / Autonomous Organizations / Societies.
- Research Associate (WRE): Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural / Civil Engineering with Master Degree in Water Resource Engineering / Water Resource Development or equivalent qualification with minimum 55% marks.
- Research Associate (Agriculture): B.Sc. degree in Agricultural Sciences / B.Sc. in allied Sciences with M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization.
- Research Associate (Social Science): Master Degree in Sociology, Social Works, Statistics or Geography with 55% marks.
NERIWALM Recruitment Salary
As per 7th CPC
- Deputy Director: Level 11
- Administrative Officer: Level 09
- Assistant Library and information Officer: Level 07
- Research Associate: Level 07
- Superintendent: Level 07
NERIWALM Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24th September, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st October,2022.
How to Apply for NERIWALM Recruitment?
- Eligible Interested candidates apply in prescribed application format.
- Completed applications along with all necessary documents and testimonials should be addressed to “Director, NERIWALM, Dolabari, Tezpur, P.O. – Kaliabhomora – 784027 (Assam)” by Registered Post / Speed Post.
- The last date for receipt of application – within 60 days from the date of advertisement (i.e. Last Date will be 31/10/2022).
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here