NFC Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Officer : Government of India, Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Hyderabad invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Scientific Officer (General Duty Medical Officer) posts for its Units at Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu and NFC-Kota, Rawatbhata, Rajasthan. The last date for submission of applications is 14th October 2022. Other details of the NFC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NFC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer|
|No of Vacancy||02|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu/Rajasthan|
|Last Registration Date||14th October 2022|
NFC Recruitment Description
NFC is hiring candidates for the post of Scientific Officer
NFC Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years as on closing date.
NFC Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (General Duty Medical Officer)||02|
NFC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS from a recognized university.
- Minimum 01 year institutional experience.
- Candidates should possess valid registration from Medical Council of India.
- Candidates with Institutional experience will be preferred.
NFC Recruitment Selection Process
- Screening Test / Interview.
NFC Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 500/- to be paid online only through ‘Bharatkosh’, a GOI Receipts portal.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PwD, Ex-servicemen and Women Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
NFC Recruitment Salary
- ₹ 56,100/- (Cell No. 1 in Level 10 of Pay Matrix) Plus NPA (20% of Basic Pay) plus usual Allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.
NFC Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th October, 2022.
How to Apply for NFC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply in prescribed application format and fill in the details legibly with blue/ black ink pen or typewritten on A4 size paper.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be pasted on the right top corner of the application and duly signed across by the candidate.
- The Candidates are required to submit required self-attested documents along with the application.
- Completed applications should be sent to the Asst. Personnel Officer, Recruitment – I, Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062.
- The postal cover superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘C’ (GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER), POST CODE: ____________ AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. NFC/03/2022”.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 14/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here