Nielsen Hiring 2023 For Data Analyst- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Nielsen Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Qualifications||M.Sc. / M.A/MBA|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Vadodara|
Apply for Mastercard
Apply for Sutherland
Apply for K7 Computing
Apply for Cyient
Apply for Virtusa
Nielsen Job Description
Nielsen is hiring candidates for the post of Data Analyst.
Nielsen Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings.
- Ensure compliance to MMM modeling practices and company quality standards.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Liaise with appropriate MMM and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with co/ third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings.
Nielsen Job Eligibility Criteria
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences
- Or MBA with analytics related focus/ other data analytics related degrees
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills both in talking and writing
Nielsen Job Preferred skill
- Basic understanding of Market Research, statistical modeling techniques and applications
- Attention to detail while working on small and large data volumes
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like R, Python, SAS, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint, or PowerBI/ Tableau software
- Proactive and collaborative mindset
- Understanding of numbers, ability to sense check independently
- Logical bent of mind with the ability to make fact based assumptions where required
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Understanding of and working against the importance of managing deadlines
How to Apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
The Nielsen Corporation, self-referentially known as The Nielsen Company, and formerly known as ACNielsen or AC Nielsen, is a global marketing research firm, with worldwide headquarters in New York City, United States. Regional headquarters for North America are located in Chicago.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here