NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022 for Non Faculty Vacancies: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut, Kozhikoda, Kerala invites online applications from suitable Indian Citizens for appointment of following Registrar, Librarian, Officer, Engineer, Assistant, Attendant and Technician posts. Interested candidates can apply online to NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022 through the official website. The last date for submission of applications is 7th October 2022. Other details of the NIT Calicut Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||NIT Calicut|
|Post Name||Non Faculty Vacancies|
|No of Vacancy||147|
|Qualification||12th Pass , Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma|
|Salary||Level 1 to Level 12.|
|Job Location||Calicut, Kozhikoda, Kerala|
|Last Registration Date||7th october 2022|
NIT Calicut Recruitment Description
NIT Calicut is hiring candidates for the post of Non Faculty Vacancies.
NIT Calicut Recruitment Age Limit
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Assistant Registrar: 35 years
- Deputy Librarian: 50 years
- Assistant Librarian: 35 years
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Superintending Engineer: 56 years
- Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Technical Officer: 50 years
- Scientific Officer / Technical Officer: 35 years
- Junior Engineer: 30 years
- Superintendent: 30 years
- Technical Assistant: 30 years
- Library and Information Assistant: 30 years
- SAS Assistant: 30 years
- Pharmacist: 27 years
- Senior Assistant: 33 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Senior Technician: 33 years
- Technician: 27 years
- Office Attendant: 27 years
- Lab Attendant: 27 years
NIT Calicut Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Matriculation / 10+2 Pass from a recognized board.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate in relevant discipline / subjects.
- Engineering Graduate / Diploma in Engineering.
NIT Calicut Non Faculty Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Technical Officer||01|
|Scientific Officer / Technical Officer||05|
|Library and Information Assistant||02|
NIT Calicut Recruitment Application Fee:
- For Group A Posts: ₹ 400/- for SC / ST / Women candidates & ₹ 800/- for others.
- For Group B Posts: ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / Women candidates & ₹ 500/- for others.
- For Group C Posts: ₹ 100/- for SC / ST / Women candidates & ₹ 200/- for others.
- No fee for PwD category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
NIT Calicut Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
NIT Calicut Recruitment Salary
- Level 1 to Level 12
NIT Calicut of India Recruitment Important Dates
NIT Calicut Recruitment last date :
- Deputy Registrar: 10/09/2022
- Assistant Registrar: 10/09/2022
- Deputy Librarian: 13/09/2022
- Assistant Librarian: 03/09/2022
- Medical Officer: 13/09/2022
- Superintending Engineer: 10/09/2022
- Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Technical Officer: 12/09/2022
- Scientific Officer / Technical Officer: 14/09/2022
- Junior Engineer: 12/09/2022
- Superintendent: 17/09/2022
- Technical Assistant: 18/09/2022
- Library and Information Assistant: 15/09/2022
- SAS Assistant: 04/09/2022
- Pharmacist: 13/09/2022
- Senior Assistant: 08/09/2022
- Junior Assistant: 13/09/2022
- Senior Technician: 10/09/2022
- Technician: 15/09/2022
- Office Attendant / Lab Attendant: 14/09/2022.
- Revised Last Date for Submission of Application: 7th October 2022
How to Apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment?
- Interested candidates must apply Online through NIT Calicut Institute website www.nitc.ac.in.
- Completed applications should be addressed to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus P.O., Kozhikode-673601, Kerala”.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of applications is 07/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here