NMDC Recruitment 2022 for Managerial positions : NMDC Limited invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following Managerial positions to be deployed in its various Projects/ Units/ Offices. The last date for registration of online applications is 25th November 2022. Other details of the NMDC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NMDC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Managerial positions|
|No of Vacancy||11|
|Qualification||Graduate with CS/Degree/PG Degree/ PG Diploma/M.A.|
|Salary||₹ 50000 – ₹ 260000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||25th November,2022|
NMDC Recruitment Description
NMDC is hiring candidates for the post of Managerial positions
NMDC Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Joint Company Secretary||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Personnel)||03|
|Junior Manager (Chemical)||01|
|Junior Manager (Environment)||03|
|Junior Manager (Rajbhasha)||02|
NMDC Recruitment Age Limit
- Assistant General Manager: 30 years
- Junior Manager: 45 years
NMDC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Joint Company Secretary: Graduate with CS (Final). The candidate must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries in India and holding the post of either Company Secretary/Deputy Company Secretary/Assistant Company Secretary in listed companies preferably CPSEs. Minimum 12 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Assistant General Manager (Law): Graduation with Degree in Law (3 years duration) Or (5 years Integrated Course) after HSC (10+2). Minimum 12 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Assistant General Manager (Personnel): Graduate + PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Sociology/ Social Work/ Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ IR /IRPM/HR/HRM or MBA (Personnel Management/HR /HRM) minimum of two years duration. Minimum 12 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Junior Manager (Chemical): Degree in Civil/ Chemical/ Mining/ Environment Engineering or PG Degree in Environmental Management/ Engineering/ Environmental Science/ Geology/ Chemistry/Botany OR PG Degree/ Diploma in Environment Management (02 years duration) Or Doctorate in Environment Studies/ Impact Assessment. Minimum 02 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Junior Manager (Environment): Degree in Civil/ Chemical/ Mining/ Environment Engineering or PG Degree in Environmental Management/ Engineering/ Environmental Science/ Geology/ Chemistry/ Botany OR PG Degree/ Diploma in Environment Management (02 years duration) Or Doctorate in Environment Studies/ Impact Assessment. Minimum 12 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Junior Manager (Rajbhasha): M.A.(Hindi) (preferably 1st Division) with English as one of the subjects at Degree level. Minimum 02 years experience.
NMDC Recruitment Selection Process
- Online Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
NMDC Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 500/- is to be paid online payment mode only.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen category candidates.
NMDC Recruitment Salary
- Assistant General Manager: ₹ 100000 – 260000/-
- Junior Manager: ₹ 50000 – 3% – 160000/-
NMDC Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th November,2022
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through NMDC official website.
- The candidates are advised to upload soft copy of (i) recent passport size photograph, (ii) Matriculation/ 10th certificate (iii) Certificates in support of Qualification & Experience (iv) Caste/ Category Certificate, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability Certificate etc. as applicable (v) Scanned signature etc. (vi) Mobile No.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 25/11/2022 up to 11:59 PM.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here