Nokia Hiring 2022 For iSIM Software Developer, CNS- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Nokia is a Finnish multinational corporation founded on 12 May 1865 as a single paper mill operation. Through the 19th century the company expanded, branching into several different products. In 1967, the Nokia corporation was formed. In the late 20th century, the company took advantage of the increasing popularity of computer and mobile phones.
Nokia Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Nokia
- Job Position: iSIM Software Developer, CNS
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor´s degree in a technical field
- Batch: 2023 and Below
- Salary: Up to 9.7 Lakhs (Expected)
Nokia Job Description
Nokia is hiring candidates for the post of iSIM Software Developer, CNS.
Nokia Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement new product features
- Participate in requirements analysis, feature breakdown and estimates
- Identify design alternatives and measure the cost/benefit.
- Analyze reported product defects and fix as required
- Develop and maintain design documents and Unit test cases
- Ensure performance, scalability, availability, and usability requirements delivered
- Apply standard, high quality design, development and testing processes
- Provide input and recommendations to high level product architecture
Nokia Job Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor´s degree in a technical field (e.g. CS, EE, Math) or equivalent experience required
- Worked on RDBMS (e.g:- Postgres)
- Knowledge on Cloud Concepts (AWS, XaaS etc.., worked on any Public Cloud is an advantage)
- Knowledge on remote SIM provisioning and over-the-air (OTA) programming for IoT devices is an advantage (e.g:- M-BUS, MQTT-SN, LoRA)
Nokia Job Preferred skill
- 7+ yrs of experience with demonstrated passion and achievement for technology in the areas described below
- Solid software development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages
- Knowledge in Java, Cloud, Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Database, Containerized Applications, Microservices, etc
- Knowledge in Agile development process & DevOps practices
- Experience with source control, loadbuild, and testing tools e.g. git, gitlab, gerrit, Jenkins
- Exposure to cryptography: symmetric, asymmetric, PKI
- Strong customer focus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/team skills
- Experience using Linux and Windows
- Fluent in oral and written English.
How to Apply for Nokia Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Job online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Telegram Channel Links: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here