NPS Trust Recruitment 2022 for Officer : National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) New Delhi invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) on direct recruitment basis. The last date for submission of applications is 20th September 2022. Other details of the NPS Trust Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NPS Trust Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||NPS Trust|
|No of Vacancy||08|
|Qualification||Post Graduate degree / Master’s Degree in Business Administration /Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Bachelor’s Degree in Law.|
|Salary||₹ 44500 – ₹99750 /- per Month*|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Registration Date||20th September 2022.|
NPS Trust Recruitment Description
NPS Trust is hiring candidates for the post of Officer
NPS Trust Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||06|
|Officer Grade B (Manager)||02|
NPS Trust Officer Recruitment Discipline wise
|Grade A Assistant Manager||Media Marketing and Subscriber Education – 01, Rajbhasha – 01, Investment and Research – 02, IT – 01, Legal – 01.|
|Grade B Manager||Media Marketing and Subscriber Education – 01, Investment and Research – 01.|
NPS Trust Recruitment Age Limit
- Not exceeding 30 years as on 31st July 2022.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PwBD.
NPS Trust Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Media Marketing and Subscriber Education: Full time Post Graduate degree / Master’s Degree in Business Administration (minimum 2 years or equivalent to MBA) with specialization in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Public Relations / Mass Communication / Visual communication.
- Rajbhasha: Full time Master’s Degree in Hindi or Sanskrit, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Investment and Research: Full time Master’s degree in Business administration or equivalent with specialization in Finance / Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) or Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute.
- IT: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical/ electronics and communication / information technology/ computer science) / Masters in Computer Application/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Legal: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
NPS Trust Recruitment Selection Process
Officer Grade B (General) :
- Phase I (On-Line Screening Examination)
- Phase II (On-Line Examination)
- Phase III (Interview)
Officer Grade A :
- Phase I (On-Line Examination)
- Phase II (Group Discussion and Interview)
NPS Trust Officer PQ Experience
- 03 years for Grade A Posts and 02 years for Grade B Posts.
NPS Trust Recruitment Application Fee
- ₹ 1000/- only for Unreserved, EWS and OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD category candidates.
NPS Trust Recruitment Salary
|Grade A (Assistant Manager)||₹ 44500 – 2500 (4) – 54500 – 2850 (7) – 74450 – EB – 2850 (4) – 85850 – 3300(1) – 89150 (17 years)|
|Grade B (Manager)||₹ 55200 – 2850 (9) – 80850 – EB – 2850(2) – 86550 – 3300 (4) – 99750 (16 years)|
NPS Trust Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th September 2022
How to Apply for NPS Trust Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through NPS Trust Online Application Portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/npstaug22).
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature and Educational qualification documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 20th September, 2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here