ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Specialist Doctors and Experienced Executives : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is looking for experienced Medical Doctors, ACMO (Hospital Administration), Chief Engineer (Marine) and Port Captain. The last date for submission of applications is 8th November,2022. Other details of the ONGC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ONGC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Specialist Doctors and Experienced Executives|
|No of Vacancy||17|
|Qualification||MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma/Ministry of Transport’s First Class or Second Class Motor Certificate/Ministry of Transport Foreign Going Master’s Certificate|
|Salary||₹ 70,000 – 2,40,000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||8th November,2022|
ONGC Recruitment Description
ONGC is hiring candidates for the post of Specialist Doctors and Experienced Executives
ONGC Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Senior Medical Officer (Ophthalmology)||01|
|Senior Medical Officer (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||01|
|Senior Medical Officer (Anaesthesia)||01|
|Senior Medical Officer (Physician)||03|
|Senior Medical Officer (Dermatology)||02|
|Senior Medical Officer (Chest Physician)||02|
|Assistant Chief Medical Officer (Hospital Administration)||01|
|Chief Engineer (Marine)||03|
ONGC Recruitment Age Limit
- 44 years for ACMO.
- 34 years for Specialist Doctors.
ONGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Chief Medical Officer (Hospital Administration): MBBS with Post Graduate degree in Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) of minimum two years duration from a Govt. Recognized college / University after MBBS.
- Specialist Doctors: MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma in required specialization.
- Chief Engineer (Marine): Ministry of Transport’s First Class or Second Class Motor Certificate of Proficiency or equivalent qualification in Indian Navy. Minimum 01 year experience as Second Engineer or equivalent Experience in Indian Navy.
- Port Captain: Ministry of Transport Foreign Going Master’s Certificate or equivalent qualification in Indian Navy. 5 years’ experience as Chief Officer on a Foreign Going Vessel. Should be conversant with Customs, Ports, MMD Rule and Regulations or equivalent Experience in Indian Navy.
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process
ONGC Recruitment Salary
- E-2: ₹ 70,000 – 2,00,000/- per month*
- E-4: ₹ 90,000 – 2,40,000/- per month*
ONGC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 9th June 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7th September 2022
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates should apply online through ONGC India official website.
- The candidates are required to enter all basic details (ID Card, Mobile Number, Qualification & Experience).
- The last date for registration of online applications is 08/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here