Orange Hiring 2023 For Associate NOC Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Orange Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Associate NOC Engineer|
Apply for Google
Apply for Vestas
Apply for CGI
Apply for Parallel Wireless
Apply for Sprinklr
Orange Job Description
Orange is hiring candidates for the post of Associate NOC Engineer.
Orange Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the proper functioning of all network elements.
- Address and correct all network problems / tickets referred to the group in an effective and timely manner by utilizing the appropriate internal and external ressources.
- Diagnose all hardware components and the majority of the software components in the Operations environment.
- Effectively transfer shift status information to the next shift assuming responsibility.
- Continuously monitor for any repeated / chronic network problems and implement corrective/ prevention action plan.
- Perform appropriate daily scheduling and cultivate teamwork to ensure proper ENTMC NOC coverage, and assign / prioritize tasks to be performed for maximum efficiency.
- Remain familiar with the site facilities in order to react accordingly in situations that require intervention.
- Coordinates testing and/or hardware replacement with vendors, Field Services and Carriers.
- Interface with multiple carriers / vendor supervisors /managers as an escalation point of contact that is required to maintain system/link availability and restore service.
- Provide first level support to the Field engineers.
- Apply and supervise all Disruptive Network changes in their time frame.
- Assist the ENTMC NOC On Duty Manager to implement, follow up and provide feedback for operational procedures to ensure network efficiency and availability.
Orange Job Eligibility Criteria
- University Degree / Diploma or equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunications engineering with 1-2 year work experience in large networks or telecom environment.
Orange Job Preferred skill
- Familiarity and work experience with network devices (router, switches) from vendors like Cisoqco and Juniper, Voice technologies and devices (SBC, SIP, Media Gateways etc) and one or more services like VPN services, Voice services, Content Delivery Networks services, Software Defined Network (SDN) services, Cloud services etc.
- Excellent diagnostic and network troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to understand, analyse and resolve problems quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all nationalities and cultures.
- Proactive attitude to use his/her initiative to react quickly, to work effectively in emergency situations under minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
- Must be fluent in English language. Possession of multi languages is an asset.
How to Apply for Orange Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
The Orange brand in India, through a complicated set of mergers and divisions, was acquired and eventually retained by Orange S.A.; and currently operates as Orange Business Services India. Currently, it has a network with 14 points of presence in the country and has offices in eight locations.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here