PFRDA Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Manager : Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA Authority) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) of 22 vacancies in various streams. The last date for submission of applications is 7th October 2022. Other details of the PFRDA Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
PFRDA Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No of Vacancy||22|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||₹ 44500 – ₹ 89150/- per Month*|
|Last Registration Date||7th October 2022.|
PFRDA Recruitment Description
PFRDA is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Manager
PFRDA Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)||22|
PFRDA Recruitment Age Limit
- 30 years as on July 31, 2022.
- Candidate must have been born on or after August 01, 1992.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC.
PFRDA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.
- Finance and Accounts: Graduation from a recognized university AND ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.
- Information Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical / electronics and communication / information technology / computer science) or Masters in Computer Application or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers / information technology. Minimum 02 years post qualification experience.
- Research (Economics): Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Official Language (Rajbhasha): Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
PFRDA Recruitment Selection Process
- Phase I – Online Screening Examination (100 Marks)
- Phase II – Online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase III (Interview).
PFRDA Assistant Manager Vacancies
- General – 15
- Finance and Accounts – 02
- Information Technology – 01
- Research (Economics) – 01
- Legal – 02
- Official Language (Rajbhasha) – 01
PFRDA Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 1000/- (inclusive of GST) for Unreserved/GEN, EWS & OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Women candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
PFRDA Recruitment Salary
- ₹ 44500-2500(4)- 54500- 2850(7)- 74450- EB- 2850(4)- 85850- 3300(1)- 89150 (17 years).
PFRDA Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7th October, 2022
How to Apply for PFRDA Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through PFRDA Online Application Portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/pfrdaaug22/).
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature and Educational qualification documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 07/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here