Power Grid Recruitment 2022 for Executive Trainee : POWERGRID has published short recruitment advertisement of Engineer Trainee in Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science disciplines through GATE-2023. The last date for submission of Online registration is 18th February 2023. Other details of the Power Grid Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Power Grid Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Power Grid|
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee|
|No of Vacancy||Not Specified|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Salary||₹ 40,000/- -3%- 1,60,000 (IDA)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||18th February 2023|
Power Grid Recruitment Description
Power Grid is hiring candidates for the post of Executive Trainee
Power Grid Recruitment Age Limit
- Maximum 28 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Upper Age Relaxation – 03 years for OBC (NCL), 05 years for SC / ST and 10 years for PwD.
Power Grid Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates should hold GATE 2022 Marks in EE paper.
Power Grid Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection on the basis of GATE 2023 Score in the corresponding paper – 85%.
- Group Discussion – 3%.
- Personal Interview – 12%.
Power Grid Engineer Trainee Vacancy
- Computer Science.
Power Grid Recruitment Salary
- ₹ 40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000 (IDA) during the ne-year training period
- They shall be paid stipend in the form of Basic Pay of ₹ 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA and Perks @12% of basic pay during training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale – ₹ 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
Power Grid Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16th January 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th February, 2023.
How to Apply for Power Grid Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website from 16th January 2023.
- The candidates are required to fill GATE 2023 Application No., GATE 2023 Registration Number and other required information.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 18/02/2023.
- For any queries email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Engineer Trainee-2023 ______” in the subject line.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here