SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 for Circle Based Officer : State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment of Circle Based Officers (CBO). The last date for submission of applications is 7th November, 2022. Other details of the SBI CBO Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|No of Vacancy||1400 + 22 Backlog|
|Qualification||Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree)|
|Salary||₹ 36000-1490 /7-46430-1740 /2-49910-1990 /7-63840|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||7th November 2022|
SBI CBO Recruitment Description
SBI CBO is hiring candidates for the post of Circle Based Officer
SBI CBO Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Circle Based Officers (CBO)||1400 + 22 Backlog|
SBI CBO Circle wise Vacancies
- Regular Posts : Bhopal – 175, Bhubaneswar – 175, Hyderabad – 175, Jaipur – 200, Kolkata – 175, Maharashtra – 200, North Eastern – 300.
- Backlog Posts : Bhopal – 08, Hyderabad – 01, Jaipur – 01, Maharashtra – 12.
SBI CBO Recruitment Age Limit
- 21 to 30 years as on 30th September 2022.
- Candidates must have been born not later than 30/09/2001 and not earlier than 01.10.1992 (both days inclusive)
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL) and Plus 10 years for PwD.
SBI CBO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 30.09.2022 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State.
SBI CBO Recruitment Selection Process
- Online Written Examination
SBI CBO Recruitment Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness / Economy||30||30|
SBI CBO Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 750/- for UR / OBC / EWS category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
SBI CBO Recruitment Salary
- Starting basic pay is ₹ 36,000/- in the scale of ₹ 36000-1490 /7-46430-1740 /2-49910-1990 /7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Regional Rural Bank as on 01.12.2021.
SBI CBO Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18th October,2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7th November, 2022
How to Apply for SBI CBO Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates will be required to register themselves online through SBI Bank Official Website.
- The candidates should enter all basic details and upload scanned copy of Recent Photograph, Signature, Proof of DoB, Job Profile, Educational & Experience Certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 07/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here