SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2022 for Junior Associates : State Bank of India (SBI) offering a great opportunity for Graduates, Any Degree holders for Clerical Cadre recruitment of Junior Associates Jobs in various SBI Bank branches All Over India 2022. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in SBI various circles / centres in All over India. The last date for submission of applications is 27th September, 2022. Other details of the SBI Junior Associates Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||SBI Junior Associates|
|Post Name||Junior Associates|
|No of Vacancy||5008 (478 Backlog Posts)|
|Qualification||Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||₹ 17900/- to 47920/- per Month*|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Registration Date||27th September 2022|
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Description
SBI Junior Associates is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Associates
SBI Junior Associates Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) – CLERK||5008 (478 Backlog Posts)|
SBI Junior Associates Vacancy Circle wise
|Kerala||273||Lucknow / Delhi||631|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||747||Maharashtra||50|
|North Eastern – 359.|
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years as on 1st April 2021.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
- The Upper age limit relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, Extra 10 years for PWD candidates.
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute or university (OR) any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
- If candidates having Integrated dual Degree (Direct 12th pass after post graduates) should ensure that the date of passing the Dual Degree on or before 30th November 2022.
- Final year / semester students can also apply. But, the candidates have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30th November 2022.
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. The both exams are to be conducted Online mode, Objective type questions.
SBI Junior Associate Preliminary Exam Pattern
(100 Marks, 01 Hour duration consisting 03 sections)
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Total =||100||100||01 Hour|
SBI Junior Associate Main Examination Pattern
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total =||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 750/- (Application Fee including Intimation charges) for General, OBC and EWS candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / ESM / DESM category candidates.
- The requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Salary
- ₹ 17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920.
- The starting Basic Pay is ₹ 19900/- (₹ 17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th September 2022
How to Apply for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through SBI Clerk Online Application Portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijajul22).
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature, left hand thumb impression, hand written declaration and Educational qualification documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 27/09/2022.
- Help Desk: For queries about this recruitment contact telephone No. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on working days).
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here