SBI PO Recruitment 2022 for Officer : Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Graduates (Indian Citizens only) apply online for SBI Bank 1000+ Probationary Officer Vacancies 2022-23. The last date for submission of applications is 12th October 2022. Other details of the SBI PO Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SBI PO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||SBI PO|
|No of Vacancy||1673|
|Qualification||Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) /Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate|
|Salary||₹ 27,620/- – ₹ 42020/- per Month*|
|Last Registration Date||12th October 2022.|
SBI PO Recruitment Description
SBI PO is hiring candidates for the post of Officer
SBI PO Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Probationary Officers (POs)||1600 (73 Backlog)|
SBI PO Recruitment Vacancies
- Regular Vacancy: 1600 (SC – 240, ST – 120, EWS – 160, UR – 648)
- Backlog Vacancy: 73 (SC – 30, ST – 11, OBC – 32)
SBI PO Recruitment Age Limit
- 21 to 30 years as on 01/04/2022.
- The Candidates must have been born not later than 1st April 2001 and not earlier than 2nd April 1992 (both days inclusive).
- The upper age relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, Plus 10 years for PWD.
SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a university / institute recognized by a Central Government.
- The qualification as on 31st December 2021. If called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31st December 2021.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. The Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) may also apply.
SBI PO Recruitment Selection Process
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Scheme of Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview only (50 marks) OR Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
SBI PO Recruitment Exam Pattern:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:-
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 125/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC / ST / PWD category candidates.
- ₹ 750/- (Application Fee including intimation charges) for General / EWS / OBC category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode using Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card etc.
SBI PO Recruitment Salary
- A starting basic pay is ₹ 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of ₹ 23700-980/ 7-30560-1145/ 2-32850-1310/ 7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
SBI PO Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th October, 2022
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates will be required to register online application through SBI IBPS Online Portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposep22/).
- The candidates are required fill basic and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload relevant documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 12/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here