SBI Retired Officer Recruitment 2022 for Resolver : State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online application from Indian citizen for engagement of retired officers of SBI & erstwhile Associates (e-ABs) to the post of Resolver on contractual basis. The last date for submission of applications is 31st October 2022. Other details of the SBI Retired Officer Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SBI Retired Officer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||SBI Retired Officer|
|Post Name||Resolver in Customer Service Department|
|No of Vacancy||47|
|Qualification||Retired Bank officers of SBI|
|Salary||₹ 40,000/- – ₹ 45,000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Circle Complaints Resolution Centre (CCRC) at LHOs.|
|Last Registration Date||31st October 2022.|
SBI Retired Officer Recruitment Description
SBI Retired Officer is hiring candidates for the post of Resolver
SBI Retired Officer Recruitment Age Limit
- 63 years as on 10/10/2022.
SBI Retired Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The retired officer should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years.
- The officers voluntarily retired/ resigned/ suspended or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for engagement. However, any officer, who has completed 58 years of age and 30 years of service/ pensionable service.
- The applicants are retired officers of SBI, no specific educational qualifications are required.
SBI Retired Officer Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview (100 Marks).
SBI Retired Officer Recruitment Salary
- MMGS-II – ₹ 40,000/- per month
- MMGS-III – ₹ 40,000/- per month
- SMGS-IV – ₹ 45,000/- per month
SBI Retired Officer Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10th October,2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st October, 2022
How to Apply for SBI Retired Officer Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates will be required to register online application through SBI IBPS Online Portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposep22/).
- The candidates are required fill basic and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload Recent Photograph, Signature and relevant documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 31/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here