SBI SO Recruitment 2022 for Specialist Officer : State Bank of India Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers on Contractual Basis. Eligible Indian Citizens apply online through SBI official online application portal for engagement of Senior Executives, Assistant Vice President and Vice President positions. The last date for submission of applications is 18th November,2022. Other details of the SBI SO Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SBI SO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India SO|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|No of Vacancy||05|
|Qualification||MBA / PGDM / PGDBM (Marketing)/|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai or at any places as may be decided by the Bank.|
|Last Registration Date||18th November,2022.|
SBI SO Recruitment Description
SBI SO is hiring candidates for the post of Specialist Officer
SBI SO Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Vice President (Enterprise &|
|Assistant Vice President (Marcomm)||02|
|Senior Executive (Digital Marketing)||01|
|Senior Executive (Corporate Communication)||01|
SBI SO Recruitment Age Limit
(As on 01/07/2022)
- Vice President: 35 years
- Assistant Vice President: 30 years
- Senior Executive: 45 years
SBI SO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Vice President (Enterprise & Technology Architecture): Full time MBA / PGDM PGDBM (Marketing) or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing. Minimum 05 years post qualification in relevant field.
- Assistant Vice President (Marcomm): Full time MBA / PGDM PGDBM (Marketing) or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing. Minimum 05 years post qualification in relevant field.
- Senior Executive (Digital Marketing): Full time MBA / PGDM / PGDBM (Marketing) or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing. Minimum 03 years post qualification in relevant field.
- Senior Executive (Corporate Communication): Full time MBA / PGDM / PGDBM (Marketing) or its equivalent with specialization in Marketing / Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication. Minimum 03 years post qualification in relevant field.
SBI SO Recruitment Selection Process
SBI SO Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 750/- for General / EWS / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for reserved category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
SBI SO Recruitment Salary
- Vice President: TEGS-VI (i.e.DGM)
- Assistant Vice President: MMGS-III
- Senior Executive: MMGS-II
SBI SO Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th November 2022.
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment?
- Eligible Candidates are required to register online application through SBI official website (recruitment.bank.sbi).
- The candidates should enter all required details and upload relevant documents (Brief resume, ID proof, Age, Educational qualification, Experience etc.).
- The last date for registration of online applications is 18/11/2022(Friday).
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here