SFIO Recruitment 2022 for Director : SFIO Recruitment Notification of Director vacancies. Government of India, Serious Fraud Investigation Officer (SFIO) New Delhi invites applications from eligible officials for recruitment of following Director vacancies in SFIO on deputation (including short term contract) basis. Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Graduates (Indian Citizens only) apply online for SBI Bank 1000+ Probationary Officer Vacancies 2022-23. The last date for submission of applications is 14th October 2022. Other details of the SFIO Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SFIO Recruitment 2022
|No of Vacancy||22|
|Qualification||Eligible Officials from Central / State Government, holding regular post.|
|Salary||₹ 56100 – 209200/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad.|
|Last Registration Date||14th October, 2022|
SFIO Recruitment Description
SFIO is hiring candidates for the post of Director.
SFIO Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Joint Director (Investigation)||04*|
|Deputy Director (Corporate Law)||12|
|Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||03|
|Senior Assistant Director (Capital Market)||01|
|Senior Assistant Director (Banking)||01|
|Senior Assistant Director (Taxation)||01|
SFIO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Officials from Central / State Government, holding regular post.
SFIO Recruitment Selection Process
SFIO Recruitment Salary
- Joint Director: Level 12 ₹ 78800 – 209200/-
- Deputy Director: Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700/-
- Senior Assistant Director: Level 10 ₹ 56100 – 177500/-
SFIO Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th October,2022.
How to Apply for SFIO Recruitment?
- Interested candidates may forward their application complete in all respect through proper channel in the prescribed format to The Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor,Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The last date for submission of application has been extended up to 14/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here