Shell Hiring 2023 For Associate IT Operations Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Shell Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Associate IT Operations Engineer|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
Apply for ColorTokens
Apply for Microsoft
Apply for Infor
Apply for Adobe
Apply for PhonePe
Shell Job Description
Shell is hiring candidates for the post of Associate IT Operations Engineer.
Shell Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with our employees and HR business partners to develop a solid understanding of user needs
- You will have the opportunity to work with our 3rd party vendors, including leading IT companies – Workday, Accenture, IBM, Wipro, etc. to identify and manage impact
- Troubleshoot issues in Workday landscape & integrations to multiple systems – deploying fixes and/or working with other systems support teams to identify/deploy fix
- Enabling integrity of the end-to-end landscape, data flows and integrations with connected systems through monitoring and diligence during change/deployment lifecycle.
- Stay up to date with Workday Product development and Community, utilizing best practices and technical documentation available
- Establish solid experience in business value delivery through Agile Methodology
Shell Job Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Shell Job Preferred skill
- Strong and proven problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment, fast paced and handle planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Influencing and showcasing stakeholder management skills
- Working with both in-country and remote teams
- Being competent in the English language (both written and verbal)
- Experience in Workday, HR Functions, and other ERP Systems is advantageous
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Shell offers LNG, lubricants, natural gas, petrochemicals, and petroleum products. The company was started by Hugo Loudon, and Ben van Beurden is the current CEO. The corporate headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom. In total, 86,000 people work for the organisation.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here