Southern Railway Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice : Southern Railway (RRC Chennai) invites online applications from eligible candidates for engagement as Act Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at various Divisions/ Workshops/ Units in the jurisdiction of Southern Railway. The last date for submission of applications is 31st October 2022. Other details of the Southern Railway Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|No of Vacancy||3090|
|Qualification||10th Class / 12th Pass/ I.T.I.|
|Stipend||₹ 6000/- – ₹ 7000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||31st October, 2022.|
Southern Railway Recruitment Description
Southern Railway is hiring candidates for the post of Apprentice
Southern Railway Recruitment Vacancies
|Ex-ITI||1233||Southern Railway Carriage Works, Perambur|
|Fresher’s||36||Southern Railway Carriage Works, Perambur|
|ITI Candidates for Central Workshop / Ponmalai||342||Southern Railway Central Workshop, Golden Rock|
|ITI Candidates for Tiruchirappalli Division||145||Southern Railway Central Workshop, Golden Rock|
|ITI Candidates for Madurai Division||40||Southern Railway Central Workshop, Golden Rock|
|Ex-ITI (Podanur – 59, Trivandrum – 386, Palakkad – 700, Salem – 119)||1274||Southern Railway Signal & Telecommunication Workshop / Podanur|
|Fresher’s||20||Southern Railway Signal & Telecommunication Workshop / Podanur|
Southern Railway Vacancy Trade wise
- Fitter, Welder, Painter, MLT (Radiology), MLT (Pathology), MLT (Cardiology), Carpenter, MMV, PASAA (Computer), Machinist, R&AC, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic.
Southern Railway Recruitment Age Limit
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 22 / 24 years for Freshers / Ex-ITI, MLT respectively.
- The Upper age is relax able by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 Years for Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD).
Southern Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Fitter, Painter & Welder: Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology): Should have passed 12th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Fitter, Machinist, MMV, Turner, Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, Painter, Welder(G&E), Wireman, Advance Welder & R&AC: Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
- Electrician: Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks)under 10 +2 System of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
- Electronics Mechanic: Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of education with Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
- PASAA: Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of education & National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant”.
Southern Railway Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection will be on the basis of Merit List (Matric / Higher Secondary / ITI Qualification Marks)
Southern Railway Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Women category candidates.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode.
Southern Railway Recruitment Stipend
- For Fresher’s – 10th Standard : ₹ 6000/- per month
- For Fresher’s – 12th standard : ₹ 7000/- per month
- For Ex-ITI: ₹ 7000/- per month
Southern Railway Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st October, 2022.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment?
- Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through Southern Railway Official website (iroams.com).
- The candidates are required to fill all details and upload relevant documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 31/10/2022 up to 5:00 PM.
- In case of any queries contact phone number 044- 26744237 / 0431- 2490210.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here