Southern Railway Recruitment 2022 for Scouts and Guides : Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has published recruitment notification of Scouts and Guides Quota (Level 1 and Level 2) for the year 2022-23. The last date for submission of applications is 23rd November, 2022. Other details of the Southern Railway Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Scouts and Guides|
|No of Vacancy||17|
|Qualification||Minimum 10+2 (12th Class)/ITI Apprenticeship|
|Salary||Level 1 and Level 2|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||23rd November, 2022.|
Southern Railway Recruitment Description
Southern Railway is hiring candidates for the post of Scouts and Guides.
Southern Railway Recruitment Vacancies
|Quota||No of Vacancy|
|Southern Railway (Level 2, Level 1)||14|
|ICF (Level 2, Level 1)||03|
Southern Railway Recruitment Age Limit
- Level 2: 18 to 30 years for UR, 18 to 33 years for OBC , 18 to 35 years for SC / ST
- Level 2: 18 to 33 years for UR, 18 to 36 years for OBC , 18 to 38 years for SC / ST
Southern Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- A President’s Scout / Guide / Rover / Ranger (OR) Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) Holder in any section
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years.
- Should have been an active events at National Level or All India Railway’s level and Two vents at State level.
Southern Railway Recruitment Qualification
- For Level 2 (Non Technical Popular Categories): Minimum 10+2 (12th Class) pass or its equivalent examination with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate.
- For Level 2 (Technician Categories): Act Apprenticeship / ITI.
- For Level 1 Posts: 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship.
Southern Railway Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Test (60 Marks)
- Marks on Certificates (40 Marks)
Southern Railway Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 500/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward Class.
- The fee should be payable either in the form of Demand Draft (DD) / Indian Postal Order (IPO), drawn in favour of Chairman / RRC / Chennai payable at Chennai.
Southern Railway Recruitment Salary
- Level 1 and Level 2
Southern Railway Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 8th November, 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd November, 2022.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates apply in prescribed application format through RRC Southern Railway Website (rrcmas.in).
- The duly filled in application along with photo-copies of documents addressed to “The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, III Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600008.”
- The postal cover super scribe “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST SCOUTS & GUIDES QUOTA – LEVEL – 2 / LEVEL – 1”.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 08/11/2022 up to 5:00 PM.
- For far flung area – last date date for submission of application is 23/11/2022 up to 17:00 Hours.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here