Sphera Hiring 2022 For Associate Consultant – Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Sphera India Recruitment 2022
|₹ 3.3 LPA to 7LPA*
Apply for Globant
Apply for Qualcomm
Apply for Philips
Apply for Thinkitive
Apply for Cisco
Sphera Job Description:
Sphera is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Consultant.
Sphera Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering on multiple concurrent consulting projects addressing Life Cycle Assessment, product sustainability strategy, EPD, and/or corporate sustainability strategy.
- Creating life cycle assessment models of a product or service in our GaBi software,
- Analysis of manufacturing process data and developing life cycle inventories,
- Working with Excel (or other data formats) to manage comprehensive data and data structures
- Performing analysis on energy, water, waste, and emissions
- Preparing and presenting project results in PowerPoint or other formats,
- Writing ISO 14040/44 compliant reports documenting your project work,
- Ensuring your projects adhere to scope, schedule, budget, and quality, and
- Working together with Sphera team members across different specialties and regions.
Sphera Job Eligibility Criteria:
- BE /B. Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering and M. Tech/ MBA degree in environmental engineering, science, Energy, Sustainability, or related field.
- 0-3 years experience and/or functional knowledge in the area of Life Cycle Assessment.
Sphera Job Preferred skill:
- Knowledge and passion for sustainability, environmental systems, life cycle thinking, product sustainability, and/or climate change.
- Strong quantitative or technical background with an excellent aptitude for analytical thinking. Natural curiosity to investigate issues, conduct research, design solutions and translate results into business practices.
- Aptitude for learning new software—ideally will have some basic programming experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to articulate issues, give presentations, and prepare formal written reports.
- Self-motivated and organized; able to simultaneously work on multiple assignments and to work both independently as well as on teams.
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
About Sphera :
A leading global provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and risk management software, offering data and consulting services with a focus on Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S), Operational Risk Management (ORM) and Product Stewardship.
How to Apply for Sphera India Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here