SSC Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Asssitant : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification for Science Graduates for recruitment post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts. The SSC will conduct an open competitive examination of Scientific Assistant on December 2022. The last date for submission of applications is 18th October 2022. Other details of the SSC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assitant|
|No of Vacancy||990|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Diploma in Electronics |
and Telecommunication Engineering
|Salary||₹ 31,000 p.m – ₹ 35,000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||18th October 2022.|
SSC Recruitment Description
SSC is hiring candidates for the post of Scientific Assitant
SSC Recruitment Age Limit
- Not exceeding 30 ears as on 18th October 2022.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19-10-1992 and not later than 17-10-2004.
- Upper Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, Plus 10 years for PwBD.
SSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
(As on 18/10/2022)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject) / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications (OR)
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent.
SSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Open Competitive Examination (Computer Based).
- Documents Verification.
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|English Language and Comprehension||25|
|Subject||No of Questions|
|Physics / Computer Science & Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||100|
SSC Recruitment Application Fee
- ₹ 100/- only for General and OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen and Women Candidates.
- The fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Recruitment Salary
- First two years ₹ 31,000 p.m. (Consolidated).
- Third year onwards ₹ 35,000 p.m. (consolidated).
SSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th October, 2022
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment?
- Eligible Interested candidates must be submitted only in online mode at SSC Official Website (ssc.nic.in).
- The Candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The candidates should also upload scanned copy required documents / certificates.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 18/10/2022 up to 23:00 Hours.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here