SSC Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ and Grade ‘C’ posts for various Departments/Ministries/ Organizations in the Government of India. Interested candidates can apply online to SSC through the official website. The last date for registration of online applications is 5th September 2022. Other details of the SSC Stenographer Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|No of Vacancy||1000|
|Salary||Group C: Rs. 9.300 to 34,800, with basic pay of Rs 14,500|
Group D: Rs 5,200 to 20,200 with basic pay of Rs 7,600
|Job Location||across India|
|Last Registration Date||5th September 2022|
SSC is hiring candidates for the post of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Age Limit
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2022. i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., Candidates born not before 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
- The Upper Age Relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC, and Plus 10 years for PWD.
SSC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard (Matric with 12th class Pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus:
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
SSC Stenographer Application Fee:
- ₹ 100/- only for General / OBC candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, PwD, ESM, and all women candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode using BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process:
- Online Examination (Computer Based)
- Stenography Skill Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Salary for Group C: Rs. 9.300 to 34,800, with basic pay of Rs 14,500
- Salary for Group D: Rs 5,200 to 20,200 with basic pay of Rs 7,600
SSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5th September 2022
How to Apply SSC?
- Eligible candidates are required to submit an online application form through SSC Official website (ssc.nic.in).
- The Candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format, Signature, and relevant documents. The Last date and time for submission of online applications is 05/09/2022 (23:00 hours).
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here