Standard Chartered Hiring 2022 For Client Delivery Specialist- Interested and eligible candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description and more details below. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai, Tamil Nadu location.
Standard Chartered plc is a multinational bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite being headquartered in the United Kingdom, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Standard Chartered
- Job Position: Client Delivery Specialist
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers & Experience with 1 to 3 years
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Batch: 2023 and Below
- Salary: up to ₹ 5.9 Lakhs PA (Expected)
Standard Chartered Job Description
Standard Chartered is hiring candidates for the post of Client Delivery Specialist.
Standard Chartered Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
- The completion of security , charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utlise the limits approved
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation , insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody
- Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers , correct document number etc with the lodgement memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- The documents need to be scanned , numbered and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working of further deals for the same customer
- Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the staholders
- Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
- Responsibility to review team structure / capacity plans
Standard Chartered Job Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Fresher or Experience with 1 to 3 years
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Job online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Telegram Channel Links: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here