Thomson Reuters Hiring 2023 For Product Support Representative- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023
|Product Support Representative
|BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Apply for Google
Apply for Vestas
Apply for CGI
Apply for Parallel Wireless
Apply for Sprinklr
Thomson Reuters Job Description
Thomson Reuters is hiring candidates for the post of Product Support Representative.
Thomson Reuters Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide timely support across a wide range of tax products, as needed, to include inbound phone calls, emails, chat and web submission
- Deliver high quality customer experience on a consistent basis, advocating for the customers
- Efficiently utilize internal resources and execute good time management
- Ensure adherence to departmental processes and procedures
- Assist and collaborate with other internal teams, as needed
- Participate in training projects and deliver on-demand coaching
Thomson Reuters Job Eligibility Criteria
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
Thomson Reuters Job Preferred skill
- Have experience in a customer care support role (tax, technical support or IT Help Desk knowledge is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking and strong customer service skills
- Are available to work varying shifts and as per business needs
- Demonstrate a high work ethic and ability to be timely, efficient, and reliable
- Demonstrate a customer focus and growth mindset, as well as embrace change
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent workforce experience preferred
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here