Thomson Reuters Hiring 2023 For QA Software Test Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Post Name||QA Software Test Engineer|
Apply for Harman
Apply for Intel
Apply for Flex
Apply for Deloitte
Apply for Zscaler
Thomson Reuters Job Description:
Thomson Reuters is hiring candidates for the post of QA Software Test Engineer.
Thomson Reuters Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides the planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single software change or project or program.
- Independently develops test plan documents, writes and executes automation scripts, manual test cases etc. Provides guidance to less experienced staff for the above.
- Reviews business requirements, and design specifications complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
- Responsible for communicating accurately the status of ongoing work to stakeholders
- Recommends improvements to the testing processes to create efficiencies.
- Prepare SQA plans for projects according to documented procedure.
- Works with the software project during its early stages to establish plans, standards, and procedures.
- Reviews projects software engineering activity to verify compliance.
- Audits designated software work products to verify compliance.
- Implements collection of software metrics.
- Escalates software process issues to appropriate levels of management.
Thomson Reuters Job Eligibility Criteria:
Thomson Reuters Job Preferred skill:
- Works on medium to large, moderately complex projects/issues that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and disciplines.
- Typically works on one project at a time and as the leader of one or more small-medium technical team
- Works on projects of varying complexity including very large and complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical disciplines.
- Estimates effort required for own work and checks and agrees other team members’ estimates.
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here