Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 for Junior Inspector and Store-Keeper: amil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Combined Civil Services Examination-III (Group-III.A Services). The last date for submission of applications is 14th October 2022. Other details of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Inspector and Store-Keeper|
|No of Vacancy||15|
|Qualification||S.S.L.C. / Matric / Pre-University OR H.S.E.|
|Salary||₹ 20,600 – 75,900/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Registration Date||14th October, 2022|
TNPSC Recruitment Description
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Inspector and Store-Keeper
TNPSC Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department||14|
|Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department||01|
TNPSC Recruitment Age Limit
- 18 to 37 years for SC / SC (Arunthathiyar), ST and Destitute Widows of all castes.
- 18 to 34 years for MBC / De-notified Communities, BC and BC (Muslims).
- 18 to 32 years for Others.
TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies: Minimum General Educational Qualification (i.e., S.S.L.C. / Matric) (OR) The certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority.
- Store Keeper: Must have passed the Pre-University OR Higher Secondary Examination.
TNPSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination (Objective Type) (OMR based)
TNPSC Recruitment Application Fee
- Registration Fee: ₹ 150/- only, The one time registration system valid for 05 years.
- Examination Fee: ₹ 100/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / MBC / BC / BC (Muslims) / Ex-servicemen / PwBD and Destitute Widow.
TNPSC Statistics Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A: Tamil Language Test||100||150|
|Part B: General Studies and Aptitude and Metal Ability Test||100||150|
TNPSC Recruitment Salary
- ₹ 20,600 – 75,900/- (Level-10) per month.
TNPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15th September,2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th October, 2022
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates should apply online through TNPSC Exams Portal (tnpscexams.in) from 15th September 2022.
- The candidates first register “One Time Registration”. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration.
- The candidates should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 14/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here