TNPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computer and Statistical Compiler : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Government of Tamil Nadu invites online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the posts included in Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination. The last date for submission of applications is 14th October 2022. Other details of the TNPSC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computer and Statistical Compiler|
|No of Vacancy||217|
|Qualification||Degree in Statistics or Degree in Mathematics|
|Salary||₹19,500 – 75,900/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Registration Date||14th October, 2022|
TNPSC Recruitment Description
TNPSC is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computer and Statistical Compiler
TNPSC Recruitment Age Limit
- Not more than 32 years for General category.
- No Maximum age limit for Reserved category candidates.
TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Statistical Investigator: Degree in Statistics or Degree in Mathematics /Computer Science / Economics/ Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary /allied Subject Or Any degree with post graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics.
- Computer: Degree in Statistics.
- Statistical Compiler: Degree in Statistics or Degree in Bio Statistics.
TNPSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination (Objective Type) (OMR / CBT Method)
- Oral Test.
TNPSC Recruitment Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I (Objective Type) (Subject Paper)||200||300|
|Paper-II (Objective Type)||200||150|
TNPSC Recruitment Application Fee:
- Registration Fee: ₹ 150/- only, The one time registration system valid for 05 years.
- Examination Fee: ₹ 100/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / MBC / BC / BC (Msulims) / Ex-servicemen / PwBD and Destitute Widow.
TNPSC Recruitment Salary
- Assistant Statistical Investigator: ₹ 20,600 – 75,900/- (Level-10)
- Computer: ₹ 19,500 – 71,900/- (Level-08)
- Statistical Compiler: ₹ 19,500 – 71,900/- (Level-08)
TNPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15th September, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th October, 2022
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates should apply online through TNPSC Exams Portal (tnpscexams.in) from 15th September 2022.
- The candidates first register “One Time Registration”. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration.
- The candidates should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 14/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here