TSPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineers, Technical Officer: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Hyderabad conducts different level of examination and interview for selection of various vacancy posts in Telangana state government departments. Eligible candidates apply online through TSPSC Commission’s official website. The last date for submission of applications is 21st October, 2022. Other details of the TSPSC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
TSPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineers, Technical Officer|
|No of Vacancy||833|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in Civil /Diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering|
|Salary||₹ 32810 – ₹124150/- per Month*|
|Last Registration Date||21st October 2022.|
TSPSC Recruitment Description
TSPSC is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Engineers, Technical Officer
TSPSC Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Engineers / Municipal Assistant Engineer / Technical Officer||434|
|Junior Technical Officer||399|
TSPSC Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 44 years as on 12th September 2022. Age Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
TSPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in Civil Engineering. (OR)
- Diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering or any other equivalent qualification.
TSPSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination (Objective Type) by CBRT/ OMR Based
TSPSC Recruitment Salary
- Assistant Engineers: ₹ 45960 – 124150/- (RPS-2020)
- Junior Technical Officer: ₹ 32810 – 96890/- (RPS-2020)
TSPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28th September,2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st October, 2022.
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates should submit their application online mode only @ TSPSC official website (www.tspsc.gov.in) from 28th September 2022.
- The candidates are required to enter all required details – Name, Date of Birth, requisite Educational Qualifications, Community, Gender, Local Status, Ex-Servicemen & Sports etc.
- The candidates must upload his/her scanned recent pass port size photo and signature in .jpeg format.
- The last date for registration of online application is 21/10/2022 up to 5:00 PM.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here