UPSC Recruitment 2022 for Prosecutor, Specialist, Assistant Professor and Veterinary Officer : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online recruitment applications (ORA) for recruitment by selection of following positions such as Prosecutor, Specialist, Assistant Professor and Veterinary Officer. The last date for submission of applications is 13th October 2022. Other details of the UPSC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Prosecutor, Specialist, Assistant Professor and Veterinary Officer|
|No of Vacancy||52|
|Qualification||Graduate /Integrated graduate in Law|
|Salary||As per 7th CPC|
|Last Registration Date||13th October, 2022|
UPSC Recruitment Description
UPSC is hiring candidates for the post of Prosecutor, Specialist, Assistant Professor and Veterinary Officer
UPSC Recruitment Post wise Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Prosecutor in Serious|
Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO), Ministry of Corporate Affairs
III (General Medicine), Department of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Health and
(Ayurveda), Bal Roga (Kaumarbhritya) in A & U Tibbia College and Hospital, Directorate
of AYUSH, Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
|Assistant Professor (Unani),|
Moalajat in A & U Tibbia College and Hospital, Directorate of AYUSH, Health & Family
Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
|Veterinary Officer in Animal|
Husbandry Unit, Development Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
UPSC Recruitment Age Limit
- Prosecutor: 30 years
- Specialist: 40 years
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda): 50 years
- Assistant Professor (Unani): 48 years
- Veterinary Officer: 35 years
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Prosecutor||(1) Graduate in any discipline plus bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute. Minimum 01 year relevant experience. (OR)|
(2) Integrated graduate in Law (five years duration) from a recognized University or Institute. Minimum 02 year relevant experience.
|Specialist||(1) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).|
(2) Post-graduate Degree or diploma in the concerned speciality or Super-speciality mentioned in Section-A in Schedule-VI of CHS amendment Rules 2019 i.e. Section-A Doctor of Medicine (Medicine); or Doctor of Medicine (General Medicine); or Diplomate National Board (Medicine/ General Medicine).
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)||(1) Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/ faculty/ examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.|
(2) A Post Graduate Degree in the subject/specialty concerned included in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||(1) Degree in Unani Medicine from a University established by law or|
statutory board/ faculty/ examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
(2) A Post Graduate Degree in the subject/ specialty concerned included in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
|Veterinary Officer||(1) A recognized Veterinary qualification included in the first schedule or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1982 (Number 52 of 1984).|
(2) Should be registered with the State Veterinary Council or Indian Veterinary Council
UPSC Recruitment Selection Process
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
UPSC Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 25/- only for General / OBC / EWS Male candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Women candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card (OR) any branch of the SBI by cash.
UPSC Recruitment Salary (As per 7th CPC)
- Prosecutor: Level-08
- Specialist: Level-11
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda): Level-10
- Assistant Professor (Unani): Level-10
- Veterinary Officer: Level-10
UPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th October, 2022
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through UPSC Online Application Portal (upsconline.nic.in).
- The candidates are required to fill personal details and upload required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 13/10/2022 up to 23:59 Hours.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here