Wipro Hiring 2023 For Test Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Wipro Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Test Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
Apply for Google
Apply for Vestas
Apply for CGI
Apply for Parallel Wireless
Apply for Sprinklr
Wipro Job Description
Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of Test Engineer.
Wipro Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare test cases and perform testing of the product/ platform/ solution to be deployed at a client end and ensure its meet 100% quality assurance parameters.
- Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product.
- To design and execute the automation framework and reporting.
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis with respect to testing and its execution
Wipro Job Eligibility Criteria
- Any Graduate
Wipro Job Preferred skill
- Knowledge of current and upcoming technology (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Client organization.
- Ability to follow the standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction of risk.
- knowledge of various testing tools, automation tools, customization and its implementation at the client site.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here